The Royal Brompton Specialist Care Outpatient & Diagnostic Centre
77 Wimpole Street,
Phone: 0207 193 8566
Fax: 0207 681 1484
Make a Payment:
Please use the link provided to pay using your credit or debit card and quote your invoice number. Terms and Conditions (including refund policy) below
We Accept The Following Payment Methods:
Terms & Conditions:
- We are contracted with most insurers, and will invoice insurers on the patient’s behalf. However, as the patient you are ultimately 100% responsible for all charges incurred.
- Prof Maher is not, however, registered with AXA PPP. If you hold insurance with AXA and you choose to see Prof Maher it is your responsibility to ensure that alternative funding arrangements are in place.
- It is strongly recommended that you check your coverage with your insurer prior to your appointment so that you are aware of any liability which you may occur.
- Fees are due immediately following your appointment and/or following receipt of our invoice.
- If fees due are not paid within 30 days of receiving the invoice you will be liable for interest at statutory rates (see www.gov.uk for further information).
- Any invoice which remains unsettled after 3 months will be referred to a debt collection agency. The cost of recouping unpaid fees will be borne by the debtor.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% of the consultation fee for cancellations made within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment.
- We do not offer refunds after a consultation.
- The only exception to this refund policy is if payment has been made in advance of the consultation. If the consultation has then subsequently been cancelled a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled appointment, a refund can be offered.
- £280 for new outpatient consultation
- £220 for a follow up outpatient consultation